Shane in the Neck

Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's Christmas Eve Eve. I'm not done shopping and I don't have a ride. Looks like I'll be doing the Husband-on-Christmas-Eve thing. Not my fault though!

Over-all, I'm feeling better since I stated getting my meds - have a headache today that wont go away though. Oh well, hopefully I'l feel better tommorow.

So, I'm bored, stuck at home and flipping thru the channels...and I find a show with vampires and werewolves. That's right, I'm a big old teenage Girl getting sucked into The Vampire Diaries!

DONT JUDGE ME!!!

5 comments:

  1. If you start watching Twilight, worry. A Lot!!
    Sandi sent me your way!! Now following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with Vampire flicks... OK, so I'm a chick and all, but I'm NOT like a teen or like whatever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, here I was thinking you were cool and then... BAM! You pull out the damn VAMPIRE DIARIES?! sigh.
    Oh, I'm judging alright.

    Of course, I can't get into the whole vampire thing, so maybe I just need to chill ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I hate to say it, but yes I read the books and have seen the Twilight movies...and enjoyed them. I'm secretley a big ugly hairy scary teenage girl!

    Personally, I hate the modern Vampires - and they shouldn't freakin' sparkle and yes dammit, we get it, Edward is hot, you can quite telling us about his gorgeousness for several pages, get back to the supernatural highjinks!

    I mean, old Dracula, now he was cool. All suave and sophisticated. Ever since Lestat made his debut, Vampires have had this tragic, whiney, horrible, poor-me vibe. Dude, get over it or stake yourselves. You're immortal and have superpowers!

    Mostly I just like seeing werewolves ripping vampires apart! :)

    I also like Trueblood. Ohh Sookie!

    ReplyDelete