Shane in the Neck

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve

Well, we've made it to the New Year - 2011. We live in the Future! Of course, according to what some people have decided the Mayans predicted, we only have another couple of years left.

I don't really have much in the way of plans for tonight. There's a couple of partys around, but I'm not much of a party person. Might just stay at home.

I got out and about yesterday, but I guess I paid for it last night - very long, uncomfortable, sleepless night. Hopefully tonight will be better.

2 comments:

  1. Post more. Also unless you want to become radioactive in the bloggospher you should probably deny knowing me http://thepeachy1.blogspot.com/2011/01/why-some-people-think-i-am-bitch.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never deny knowing you!

    ReplyDelete